1. Zoya nail polish: This is my new favorite nail polish product ever. Their product line offers nude, pastels and a great seasonal collection. The one featured here is Pink Bela. This nail polish is long lasting and leaves a flawless look.
2. Anastasia: Anastasia released a new eyebrow product for the non-professional makeup artists (like me). This is my favorite and go-to product in my purse. Since I started using it, my eyebrows have had the perfect shape. The product brings the stencils for you to be able to draw a perfect eyebrow shape. I give this product a 10!
3. Flying Monkey jeans: I am so obsessed with my new pair of jeans and army green color. Their the perfect pair for a rainy or casual day.
4. Venus Snap: This tiny razor fits perfectly inside the purse or gym bag. Is perfect for those days when you have forgotten to shave (oops, guilty!)
5. Kate Spade Wallet: I bought this wallet to match my Kate Spade purse of course. The reason I like it more than my previous wallet is because it has an extra pocket in the outside. Perfect for receipts or cash reward cards.
6. Daniel Wellington watch: Is the perfect size for your wrist and it adds an elegant look with the Swarovski crystals. Thankfully, I got this watch with a great discount. I chose the St. Mawes collection in rose gold. Is minimalistic and elegant.
7. Chloe “Love Story”: This perfume was a gift from my boyfriend for Valentine’s day. It has a sweet smell with citrus and white floral. Ever read the book “How to be a Parisian”…? Well, this fragrance will make you feel Parisian chic all day long with its clean and fresh scent.
8. NUX leggings: Working out does not have to become a boring activity anymore. The Rio leggings adds color and fun to any workout. Its elasticity is perfect for those sweaty yoga classes. I simply love pink shades.
9. Quay sunglasses: These pair of shades are perfect for spring-summer season. Quay has inexpensive sunglasses and exceptional style. Now that people will spend longer time at the beach than in the office, these sunglasses are fun for the water or other activities.
10. Make it Happen: This book by Lara Casey caught my eye through Instagram. I bought this book at B&N, but you can purchase it at Amazon.com for a cheaper price. If you find yourself worried and anxious all the time, this is a good read. Is basically a how-to guide for Christians. I would make a post in the future about the book after I complete it reading.
11. Aerin cream: this is a hand and body lotion with rose scent. This is my handbag essential for dry and humid days when I want to add some fragrance to my body.
12. Stella & Dot cuff: I am not a fan of wearing jewelry on my wrist but I love the idea of engraving a cuff. I engraved on the cuff the scripture JER 29:11 because is one of my favorite readings in the bible. It says: For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord”, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I personally identify with this passage because my mom gave me a journal with the same scripture. I truly believe God promises a bright future for all of us.
I hope you enjoyed this monthly favorite post! Have a blessed Wednesday!