Good Morning and Welcome to this month’s favorites! As you can see this month I was very picky and choosy with my favorites. Not everything adds up into my wish list and I always try to get the best prices. Also, I like to invest my money on good pieces and articles I know I will be wearing a lot. In order for me to buy some things I know the item will be used a lot, and will be torn apart after many times using it. That is when I know I have invested my money well. So, read below to discover why this items are my March favorites.
1. Janessa Leone Hat: if you do not own a hat, you really have to own one of Janessa’s designs. This spring and summer is all about covering your face from the sun.
2. Herschel Backpack: for my friendly backpackers, this bag is all you need. The straps are comfortable for your back and has enough room for all your necessities.
3. Asilio Dress: The first time I saw this dress my mouth was wide open. I love the colors, the pink tones. Perfect for a birthday dinner party!
4. Xevana Necklace: this neckalce adds glam to a simple white or black t-shirt. It’s not Dylanlex, but is close to it. Is the only accessory you need for a night out.
5. DV Orra Sandals: I love Dolce Vita, period. They make very stylish shoes without breaking the piggy bank. This sandals are perfect for traveling.
6. New Balance 811 sneakers: Very comfortable, and the color makes it versatile to match different outfits.
7. Sun Bum: This spray sunscreen is a must for the ending days of summer. This one is my personal favorite since it is enriched with Vitamin E.
8. Carlos Marrero designs: this designer just released the most stylish handbags and scarves. I got the opportunity to meet him and his collection. This is the “it” bag for work and all your essential needs.