Small Business Saturday is November 28th and I am an advocate for local businesses in my city and across the world. After quitting the mall and my weekly trips to Macy’s, I decided to scout local boutiques around my city. In my three years of discovery, I have encountered so many great local business owners with a passion for style and fashion. This year I rounded up the best local boutiques in home decor, clothing, local designers, budget friendly, creativity, uniqueness, and of course, style. Support your local owners by shopping at local boutiques, and who knows, maybe you can get a better discount than Black Friday.
1. Coasta BerreThis hidden store in Miami Lakes offers great local and out of state brands for a budget friendly price. Do not have it in stock? Do not worry, because Carolina makes sure to order it for you. This store offers Miami made jewelry and other local brands. Here you will find the perfect office outfit, beach apparel and last minute holiday party dress.
5951 NW 151st Street #107, Miami Lakes, FL
2. Earthy Chic Boutique A local boutique between Buena Vista and Design District offers Australian brands and their own jewelry line. The store has great Miami style for the every day fashionista and bathing suits all year long. For the boho inspired, here you will find the perfect purse and clutch. Get also a 10% off online or in-store when you use code fbuffet10.
4300 NE 2ND Ave, Miami, FL, 33137
3. Sparkle and Shine DarlingThis parisian theme boutique is rated for all ages and sizes. All days you can wear pink at Adrienne’s Bosh newest boutique. It has also an event space for a tea party or the perfect birthday bash. Office essentials, home goods and mug collections are sold in this boutique. You will definitely fall head over heels at this local spot.
1665 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL, 33139
4. Isa Boutique This boutique has been a life saver. If you are lucky enough you can find the perfect formal dress for less then $50. Isa is all about glamour and elegance. Here you will find local brands and local designers like Carlos Marrero. Also, ask for their clothing alterations.
34 Giralda Ave, Coral Gables, FL, 33134
5. Bungalow 33This boutique is constantly on the road around Miami. If it does not go to you area, you can always email the owner for a request. Bungalow 33 has high end brands like Donna Mizani, Style Stalker, Bella Dahl and local jewelry designers like Gina Cueto. Don’t be deceived by its size, as you go in is like entering the closet of your dreams. Follow them on Instagram to see where they will be parked next.
California dreams are made in here. This boutique keeps their trends up to date. You will find here their latest fashion and new merchandize every week. Is also vital to keep up with their social media accounts as everything sells out quickly once is posted.
17670 NW 78th Ave, Palm Spring North, FL 33015
Oui Oui Oui! This boutique is a mix of indie boho with French chic. Here you will find French labels and home decor, such as teacups for the perfect tea party. No need to go to Paris to acquire that Parisian style. Ask for their closet therapist.
40 South Pointe Drive, Miami Beach, FL
8. Blanc Gifts & Home Accents
The perfect local boutique for minimal artists and interior designers. This is located in the heart of US1 nearby Sunset Place. Here you will get the latest fashion in home decor and the perfect coffee book tables. The clean and monochromatic design of this store calls the need to redesign your home.
1560 S Dixie Highway Suite# 104, South Miami, FL 33146
Engage your five senses at this local boutique where you can shop for candles, dream catchers, art, clothes and even home decor. Inspired by Miami culture and indie vibes, Nurbana 305 supports up-and-coming artists and designers.
3200 NE 2nd Ave, Midtown, FL, 33137
10. Wynwood Letterpress
This is the hidden Wynwood spot for pen artists and calligraphy enthusiasts. Wynwood letterpress offers group workshops to develop your cursive hand writing. With a variety of paper products, this boutique will cover all your office needs. Another blogger and entrepreneur boutique to cover your paper addiction from calendars, notebooks, writing utensils and gifts.
2621 NW 2nd Ave #21, Miami, FL, 33127
Newly discovered boutique on the corner of Le Jeune, has the perfect outfit for different styles and personalities. This store is budget friendly without missing the trends of the season. They make sure to restock a popular item or find a similar one according to your style. Here you’ll be sure to find something and come out with a bag of goodies.
390 Minorca Ave, Coral Gables, FL, 33134
In the heart of Miracle Mile you will find a true lady’s boutique. Mayra keeps you intrigued with every season’s up coming trend. In this store you will find high end and local designers like Lori Lester, and jewelry brands such as Stella & Dot. Take advantage at their Sip & Shop event tomorrow and make sure to get ready for champagne season with their latest looks.
293 Miracle Mile, FL, 33134
Now I have spilled all the secrets of where I shop. I hope you can recreate your style and find a special gift for the holidays.