Traveling to DC was fun, but forgetting my makeup bag was not. As I checked inside my purse and made my way into the restroom, I realized that my makeover essentials were missed. Real blogger problems (sigh). I went to the nearest drugstore and purchased basic makeup products for the day of my photoshoot. I am not a fan of drugstore makeup since I buy all my makeup in Sephora. However, I have made good use of these and if you end up in a situation like me, you can follow this list of my favorite drugstore makeup.
- Maybelline Brow Define + Fill Duo – This product is perfect for none eyebrow experts. It has a defining wax pencil to define the brow.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeliner – One of my favorite eye liners in the market as it provides the perfect cat eye.
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foudation – I love this foundation so much. It provides perfect coverage and makes your skin look even.
- Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream – The perfect combination of lightweight makeup and SPF protection. This cream covers like foundation.
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush – This blush provides a natural look with its creamy formula.
- E.L.F Concealer – This is convenient for fast touch ups and effortless makeup application.
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara – It has a good texture adding an extra volume to the lashes with its curvy brush.
These products were life savers. Everything was under $100 dollars and the makeup provided good quality finish for the pictures. You can check my complete makeup here.
Which is your favorite drugstore makeup?