Happy Friday but first coffee. The social media world is full of coffee quotes and sayings such as “I love you more than coffee”. Honestly, a lot of people and millennials can’t start the day without having their first sip of caffeine. I, myself, enjoy a good cup of cappuccino with a good book. As a creative I love discovering cozy coffee shops with delicious menus during my free time. A good coffee shop offers a great cup of coffee, seating area and ambience. During the last month I have discovered my favorite coffee shops and its imperative that you try one of these at least once. For me, coffee sets the tone of the day and prepares my mind to think creatively. That’s why I have taken the chance to list one of the best coffee shops for the artistic mind.
- Ella CafeThis is my top place in the list. Ella Cafe is located in the heart of Plantation, FL and offers the best cappuccino you will try in your life. Their secret to the perfect cappuccino is their signature macadamia nut milk. It has the perfect cozy seating area and music. I am sure this place will inspire you to create your next novel or business idea.
- Macondo Coffee Roasters
This place has a bohemian vibe and offers great Colombian coffee. Macondo Coffee is the perfect place for creatives in the heart of Doral. The place is decorated with wooden tables and rustic elements. Every Wednesday they offer theatre nights. Get your coffee bean mood on at this place!
- Dr. Smood Dr. Smood offers the perfect European vibe and organic coffee. Try your next latte or cappuccino with their cashew milk. Do not expect regular sugar packages as they offer their coconut sweetener (the healthiest sweetener in the market). With two locations across South Florida, Dr. Smood is the perfect spot for book worms and the avid writer. Get your scratch book and start creating with a sip away.
- Le Marche Cafe This spot was an unexpected find in the heart of Brickell. This hidden coffee shop is located under a residential building in Brickell and offers the perfect environment for quick meetings.
- Dirt Eat Clean The name says it all. A place for the vegan, the healthy obsessed and organic foodie. This place in South Beach also offers a gluten-sensitive menu. I can’t wait to try their lavender flavor coffee.
- Atelier 3 Coffee Bar and Shop There is a coffee shop that recently opened in Hollywood and offers the perfect hippy vibe. This place couldn’t be more artistic and hipster. You will find unique artwork and furniture. Also perfect for your Instagram pictures. This coffee shop is really artistic and, how cute are the cups?
- Vice City Bean For the ultimate artist, Wynwood is your spot. Not only will you encounter bright murals, but also a cute marble table to match your coffee. You know, #doitfortheinsta 😝
- 107 Coffee and Dessert
Beautiful decor and great menu. This coffee shop is in Doral and offers not only good coffee but also an amazing variety of desserts and bubble tea. A place for all tastes!
Now is time to get caffeinated and enjoy your Friday!