Selfies continue to increase popularity in the digital world. Iphone has revolutionized the way we take pictures in today’s society but also it has created a better way for self portraits. A selfie is basically that, a self portrait. After I updated my small Iphone 5 to an Iphone 6S Plus, I’ve been taking more selfies than regular. Selfies increase self confidence in our own image. There are some tips I want to share on how to take the perfect selfie with your phone.
- Find good lighting. Stand in front of a window looking outside. Natural light is the best light to take a selfie.
- Use a LuMee Case. The bright light of this case is perfect for night selfies and dark rooms. The new Iphone models bring selfie flashlight but the light of the LuMee case accentuates more the eyes and features.
- Find your Angles. Tilt your head to the side to highlight your cheekbones.
- Use headphones to snap photos. This is a great trick for people with short arms. Just grab the headphones by your waist and press the volume button to take the picture. Voila!
- Use the highlight option. This extra feature in your phone helps to bright up your face.
- Hold your phone up. Selfies look better when you hold the camera at an upper angle than straight to your face.
At the end, selfies take a lot of practice and finding your best angle but remember to always smile. 🙂
Photography by Cat
Laura (The Fashion Diva) and I trying to take the perfect selfie. #selfiemoment