I became vegan three months ago. The reasons of my veganism go beyond my addiction to becoming thin but actually because of an illness. Last May I was diagnosed with dysphagia and gastritis. The reasons for my swallowing difficulties are still unknown but I have to be very careful while I eat and I take longer than a normal human being. During my three months process, I decided to find restaurants that support my lifestyle and serve non animal products. Miami has increased the number of vegan locations in the last few months and I am so happy to share my finds with you.
Best Vegan Restaurants in Miami
- Glam Miami: this is my favorite by far. They make a “soup of the day” for every taste. My favorites are the butternut squash and the bean soup. Their mousse dessert is also exquisite. This is the perfect place for a food flat lay, study, meetup with girls or just have a good meal.
- Smart Bites: This place is the real deal for vegans. It’s located in Allapattah, just few corners from Wynwood district. They offer an array of dishes from soups, bowls, smoothies, desserts etc. They also have a patio where they grow their own plants. If you are thinking in becoming vegan, this is your first place to start.
- Fufi Restaurant: I am obsessed with their soups. This place is located in Buena Vista and is the most cute little spot.
- Della Test Kitchen: their vegan bowls are heaven and you won’t miss the meat. This vegan food truck located in The Wynwood Yard offers a great environment and vibe. Eat healthy with your friends after church or a day of shopping.
- The Last Carrot: end your vegan food tour at this place located in Coconut Grove. Cheap and super healthy is what they offer. Indulge in their smoothies and salad pitas.