I have long waited for a pink wonderland to land in Miami. I was so excited when they announce the opening of the Ice Cream Museum in Miami that I immediately planned to purchase my tickets. It is Miami wanderlust starting in the foyer and you get mesmerized by the pink palm trees. It is every babe boss dream come true. At least for me since my favorite color is pink. If you haven’t seen it in Instagram, I suggest you start researching the #MOIC hashtag. They have locations in San Francisco and Los Angeles, and finally, Miami is cool enough to have their own museum in Miami Beach.
Romper: Earthy Chic Boutique // Boots: DSW // Jacket: Vintage // Earrings: Edite Mode
Here are five reasons to visit the museum and get ice cream wasted:
- Eat all the ice cream you want in their different tasting rooms without feeling subconscious. You don’t have to feel guilty breaking your diet because there is ice cream everywhere, including melted ice cream.
- You’ll get lost in a pink paradise with disco coconut balls. This is your chance to get your insta worthy pictures and feel like a unicorn.
- You will be more alert and less mentally irritated when you start your morning tour with ice cream. At least a study from Japan believes that.
- You will get a free shiatsu massage at the sprinkle pool. It is the best way to relax after enjoying a dairy diet.
- This is your opportunity to get your sprinkle crown and wear it at home with nobody watching.